These little flatbreads are a allergy dream as are most free from everything. They are easy to knock up and you can adapt them to your taste with toppings, I love it with sun dried tomatoes, olives or rosemary and sea salt. Great as a little appetiser with drinks or snack like here I served it with humous.
So you will need.
100g chickpea flour or gram flour
1/4 tsp salt
2tbsp olive oil
Sea salt flakes
Optional, rosemary, olives, sun dried tomatoes
Preheat the oven to gas mark 7, 200’c fan, 220’c non fan.
1. Place some baking parchment on a baking sheet
2. Place the gram flour or chickpea flour in a bowl and add in the salt, olive oil and water and make a paste. Leave to rest for 30 minutes.
3. Tip the paste into the middle of the baking parchment of the baking tray and spread into an even depth approximate 9″ circle.
4. Sprinkle with some sea salt and if you choose some other toppings feel free.
5. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes and then slice into triangles and serve.