This is a great quick pasta dish you can make in 10 minutes and great for gluten free, dairy free and vegan or feel free to adapt where you like.
Gluten Free Vegetable Pasta with Rocket
this is a quick and tasty pasta dish that delivers big on taste. This is ideal for lunches, lunchboxes, quick and easy dinners or students on a budget and needing something easy. Suitable for gluten free and dairy free as well as vegans.I love Barilla Gluten Free Pasta but you may have your own favourite.
- 1/2 tbsp oil of your choice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1/2 leek, chopped
- 1/2 pepper, chopped
- 1 good handful of pasta
- 1 handful of rocket
- option to mix in a teaspoon of vegan mayo – or normal mayo as appropriate to give a creamy flavour. I love follow your heart mayo for this.
- 1 tbsp peppery extra virgin olive oil
- Fill a pan with some water and bring to the boil, add some salt and boil the pasta as per the instructions
- Chop some leek, pepper, onion and garlic
- Gentle saute this in a pan with the oil
- Once the pasta is cooked and drained – add the vegetable mixture and toss together with some peppery olive oil, salt and pepper and add a generous amount of rocket and serve. If you like a bit of creaminess you can always add a teaspoon of vegan mayo from follow your heart. Loving this mayo at the moment.
If you have enjoyed this recipe i would love some feedback on what you thought – send me a comment or rate the recipe! – thank you